Serving the industry with an array of curtain materials (prefinished galvanized steel in gauges from 24 to 18
Open air model grilles provide security while allowing full visual access and air circulation
Every local business in Port Angeles is unique, with specialized work environments and operational requirements to support a wide range of tasks. With a high-quality, heavy-duty commercial garage door, you can expect greater functionality, more versatile long-term operations and dependable performance. When you need specific commercial garage door solutions to meet your daily needs, reach out to the skilled commercial garage door professionals at Olympic Garage Door.
We stock and install highly-rated, dependable commercial products from leading manufacturers including Clopay® garage doors and LiftMaster commercial operators. With Olympic Garage Door as your trusted Port Angeles area garage door servicing company, you’re assured exceptional, streamlined performance with personalized solutions, affordable rated products and free installation estimates.
Wide Selection of Commercial Overhead Doors in Port Angeles
Commercial garage doors are crucial components of your business’s operations — they provide durable security to prevent entry and theft, facilitate easy entry and can improve the overall quality of your property. While there is a wide selection of commercial door options available to local Port Angeles business owners, don’t settle for a product that can’t elevate every aspect of your daily operations.
At Olympic Garage Door, we stock the most extensive variety of commercial garage door products from Clopay that are manufactured to accommodate a range of different business needs, maintenance expectations and performance standards. We’ve worked with all types of industries throughout the Olympic Peninsula including fire stations, auto dealerships, restaurants, warehouses and storage facilities, hospitality venues and more.
Types of Commercial Garage Doors
When choosing a new garage door, it’s important to consider your company’s daily needs and long-term expectations, including insulation requirements, visibility considerations and durability factors. The team at Olympic Garage Door has the experience necessary to provide guidance on which commercial products will work best to meet your needs. You'll have access to the largest variety of garage doors including:
- Sectional garage doors: A sectional door is a good option for a variety of industries that have flexible operational needs and are looking to improve their durability and efficiency. Clopay’s sectional garage doors are available with layered construction and improved insulation, as well as customizable hardware options to accommodate a range of uses.
- Rolling curtain doors: The rolling curtain doors are dependable options that can streamline the functionality of your property and improve curb appeal with a selection of attractive finishes. These doors require ample overhead space and are available in several opening sizes.
- Grilled security gates: When you need durable and dependable doors to best protect your inventory and property, choose Clopay’s stainless steel or aluminum full or partial view security gates.
- Counter shutters: Best used in pharmacy, concession and other retail applications, counter shutters are crafted from quality steel for improved, lasting use. Clopay’s counter shutters are available in several colors and design options.
- Fire-rated doors: Improve your business’s safety standards with fire garage doors. Fire-rated commercial doors are available in full and counter sized options to fit any opening.
Insulated Commercial Garage Doors
An insulated commercial garage door satisfies specific needs that your business may have. Polyurethane insulated doors offer several benefits over regular garage doors.
Benefits of Insulated Doors
- Temperature control: Choosing a rolling steel door with insulation provides temperature control that prevents your garage from reaching the freezing point. Depending on what you need to store in your garage, the importance of preventing products or materials from freezing may be higher. Insulation keeps the cold from sneaking through your sectional overhead doors. Insulation will also lower the costs of heating a garage by preventing warm air from slipping out. Locking out moisture and the cold also prevents the development of rust or mold in your garage.
- Durability: Insulation on your commercial steel garage doors makes them more suited to heavy-duty applications. Think of the insulation as a backing that adds support to commercial sectional doors. Should something bump your garage door, it will better resist the force, and fewer dents means fewer garage door replacements. Insulation also helps a garage door stand up against the elements by preventing the steel sections from warping. Keeping sections properly aligned reduces stress on garage door openers.
- Quieter operation: Insulated overhead doors make less noise when they open and close. If your operation has office space above the garage or quieter garage doors sound appealing, you will want to get an insulated door. This benefit is also valuable for residential garage doors, especially if the garage is attached to the home.
If these benefits fit your business operation, check out our options for insulated commercial garage doors. Olympic Garage Door offers an extensive selection of insulated garage doors for your commercial needs. Contact us for an estimate on a new insulated door for your business.
Port Angeles Garage Door Experts
Olympic Garage Door understands the importance of having quality products that meet your exact needs, without compromising efficiency, security or performance. Our expertly trained technicians and wide selection of highly rated products are only part of the reason we’ve been the most trusted commercial garage door installation and maintenance professionals throughout Port Angeles and beyond. Learn more about our commercial garage door products and comprehensive maintenance programs by calling us today at 360-452-3859. We also invite you to complete our online quote form to request a free installation estimate.